At the entrance to the old town centre of Tržič is the Sluga Hotel – an excellent starting point for sightseeing as well as for hiking and cycling routes in Tržič and vicinity.
The Sluga Hotel is a renovated accommodation facility in Tržič close to the town centre and bus station. The Via Alpina hiking trail passes by it. The 4-star hotel has its own parking area, disabled access, Finnish sauna and an idyllic wine cellar for private parties. The pleasant and comfortable rooms have interesting (Tržič) names that highlight the location: Born Tunnel, Zavrovt, Dovžan Gorge, Mošenik, etc.
The hotel can accommodate 32 persons in 11 rooms with extra beds and an apartment. The two attic rooms are air-conditioned. Families can sleep in the family room with crib. All rooms are equipped with a bathroom, safe, desk, satellite TV, and minibar. The apartment has a double bed and two additional beds, a kitchen, bathroom, and large terrace.
The hotel is accessible to the disabled (lift) and has its own parking area and storage area for bicylces, which are available for rent. WiFi is available throughout the hotel. Guests may borrow bathrobes and slippers and for an additional fee make use of the Finnish sauna. In the summer season they may visit the outdoor pool complex Gorenjska Beach free of charge. Pirivate parties (over 20 persons) can get together in the wine cellar of the hotel.
Dishes can be prepared to order for private parties on special occasions (weddings, birthdays, confirmation, christenings, etc,) by prior arrangement.
Rooms 8/2, 1/5, 1/1
Reception desk hours
Every day from 6 am to noon and 2 pm to 5 pm. Staff available by phone 24/7.
Pets are not allowed.
English and German spoken.
- I'm from Tržič, I'm known far and wide
- Via Alpina - The Purple Trail
- Tržič Alpine Trail
- Marshal Radetzky Walk
- K11 - Mountain pastures below Košuta
- K12 - Dolga Njiva pasture
- K14 - Javornik pasture by way of Medvodje
- K15 - To Konjščica by way of Vetrh pasture
- K16 - Tržič - Jezersko
- K21 - Storžič Mountain Hostel
- K22 - Javornik pasture
- K24 - Across Tič pasture on Konjščica
- K31 - Across Bistriška pasture towards Dobrča
- K33 - Matizovec
- K34 - Up and down around Dobrča
- K41 - Bistrica pasture - Ravne
- K42 - The Rosary Trail by bike
- K43 - Dobrča
- K51 - Udin Woods - by bike along the edge and then boldly across
- K52 - Easy cycling along the Three Bells Trail