Podljubelj Camp is a small, family-run campground, where Marija and Grega together with the rest of the crew ensure that your stay in the heart of the Alps will be an unforgettable experience. The camp is an excellent starting point for trips to nearby mountains.
- 1 / 9 Podljubelj Camp
- 2 / 9 Try the peacefulness of cam...
- 3 / 9 Camp ambience
- 4 / 9 Interior of an alpine house...
- 5 / 9 Travellers in camper vans a...
This is an alpine camping site offering in addition to the simplicity of staying in a camp also outdoor recreational activities and accommodation in tiny wooden houses. It provides that good feeling experienced only when staying in the mountains.
Alpine camping includes:
- use of space for tents, caravans, campers etc.,
- accommodation in 3 tiny wooden houses built in alpine style – new in 2016,
- use of the washing and toilet facilities,
- shared use of the summer kitchen,
- shared use of playground equipment and multi-purpose sports grounds (football, volleyball, and basketball),
- hire of picnic areas,
- catering by request..
There is also a bar in the camp offering drinks during the week from 4 pm to 10 pm and from 10 am to 10 pm on weekends. Nearby inns and mountain huts provide excellent food..
The camp is open year round, outdoor camping is possible from May to October, depending on weather conditions.
Free internet: password supplied at reception or the bar.
Nearby inns and mountain huts serve food.
- 16 campsites,
- 3 alpine-style small wooden houses with up to 4 beds, with included bedding,
- tentsite on a large grassy playing field (suitable for organized camps and groups).
Pets welcome when accompanied by responsible owners, who are expected to keep them leashed and pick up after them.
Further information is available by phone at 040/55-44-36 (Gregor Premrl) and 040/32-22-82 (Marija Ahačič Premrl). News and updates are posted on our Facebook page: Camp Podljubelj