Brodar Bed & Breakfast
In the middle of the idyllic old town centre of Tržič are beautifully appointed rooms with bathroom, cable TV and free WiFi internet, owned and run, like the cafe Mestna Kavarna below them, by the Brodar family.
- 1 / 6 Brodar Bed & Breakfast
- 2 / 6 Brodar B&B is located in th...
- 3 / 6 Well-appointed and spacious...
- 4 / 6 A peaceful corner to relax in
- 5 / 6 The cafe Mestna Kavarna, wh...
Just a stone's throw away is the Tržič Museum, which presents the once extremely highly developed crafts that were the livelihood for many Tržič residents. The museum premises are in the former Pollak dyehouse and tannery in the old forging and crafts part of Tržič along the still preserved water chutes. Of particular interest is the display of shoemaking and footwear and the display of the tradition of skiing.
The Tržič area offers numerous opportunities for outdoor activities. The forests and mountains invite cycling, hiking, and picking wild berries. In winter favourite activities are ski touring and sledding. A few kilometres north of the town of Tržič, right in the heart of the Karawanks, lies the Dovžan Gorge: the wild current of the Tržič Bistrica River over millennia carved out a deep gorge, revealing rocks that attest to the long and fascinating geological history of the region.
1 room with four beds and bathroom
WiFi internet and cable TV
Breakfast is provided. The cafe is well known for its delicious home-baked desserts.
- I'm from Tržič, I'm known far and wide
- Marshal Radetzky Walk
- Via Alpina - The Purple Trail
- Tržič Alpine Trail
- K11 - Mountain pastures below Košuta
- K12 - Dolga Njiva pasture
- K14 - Javornik pasture by way of Medvodje
- K15 - To Konjščica by way of Vetrh pasture
- K16 - Tržič - Jezersko
- K21 - Storžič Mountain Hostel
- K22 - Javornik pasture
- K24 - Across Tič pasture on Konjščica
- K31 - Across Bistriška pasture towards Dobrča
- K34 - Up and down around Dobrča
- K41 - Bistrica pasture - Ravne
- K42 - The Rosary Trail by bike
- K43 - Dobrča
- K51 - Udin Woods - by bike along the edge and then boldly across
- K52 - Easy cycling along the Three Bells Trail