Biking the mountain pastures below Košuta
Along the southern slopes below the peaks of the Košuta ridge nestle rolling mountain pastures, offering one of the most beautiful and scenic views by bike in Gorenjska. In the summer months the pastures come alive in all their colours, charm, hospitality and mountain moments.
- 1 / 10 Biking the mountain pastures below Košuta
- 2 / 10 The first ascent runs throu...
- 3 / 10 Cycling through forest
- 4 / 10 The first majestic views
- 5 / 10 Košuta looms large from Pun...
The tour is led by biking guides from the Greenhills team, who bring a boundless passion for adventure, discovery of hidden corners, and socializing. Their stories are written where the best stories of beauty and simplicity are written, from a bicycle. And if the bike is electric, the enjoyment is all the greater.
The starting point of the cycling tour is in Tržič, and cyclists continue along the Dovžan Gorge to the village of Jelendol. From here, you will ascend through the cool shade of forests and past the mountain pasture of Dovžanka to the mountain pasture of Pungrat, where you can enjoy breathtaking views of the Košuta ridge as well as of the highest peaks of the nearby Kamnik-Savinja Alps. Cycling continues to the mountain pasture of Šija, where it's time for a well-deserved break, refreshments and a pleasant chat. A short ride to Kofce mountain pasture follows, and from there lovers of adrenaline can descend along a challenging route back to Tržič.
Depending on the group's preferences we can also offer a guided tour of the Dovžan Gorge, a natural monument.
The cycling tour selected is tailored to the preferences and technical expertise of the group. We can also arrange an individualized route that is perfectly suited to your needs and desires.
- professional guiding by a biking guide,
- bike rental (electric bike) and helmets,
- exceptional six-hour-long biking tour,
- comprehensive techncal support by the team,
- outstanding views and photo opportunities.