In Podbrezje, a village below a fort built to withstand Ottoman raids, right next to the Ljubljana – Karawanks (Austria) motorway, is the famous Tabor seafood restaurant.
- 1 / 7 Tabor Restaurant
- 2 / 7 Tabor Restaurant is famous ...
- 3 / 7 Evening ambience (photo: Ja...
- 4 / 7 Food is prepared on an open...
- 5 / 7 The restaurant also boasts ...
The heart of the restaurant is of course the kitchen, where the master chef prepares superb seafood dishes. Besides seafood the restaurant also offers roasted dishes (octopus, lamb, venison, pork, veal). Wines from their own wine cellar are served to go with the dishes selected.
The restaurant is laid out as an intimate mix of small booths, augmented by a romantically designed covered terrace in the garden.
Whitefish, shrimp, shellfish, risotto, pasta, octopus, Angus steak, truffles.
- interior: up to 50 persons,
- hunting room: up to 14 persons,
- garden: covered area up to 30 persons, together with the open area up to 60 persons,
- weddings 40 to 50 persons.
14 beds with breakfast.
Wine cellar with 105 labeled wines (wine tasting), hunting room for private parties of up to 14 persons, high chairs, Wi-Fi.
- Wednesday - Saturday: 12.00 - 22.00
- Sunday: 12.00 - 18.00
- Monday and Tuesday: closed
Reservations are preferred.