Andrej Remškar - Guide A
Many attractive trails and forest roads for cycling lie hidden in the mountains and forests around Tržič. You'll be able to best enjoy them accompanied by an experienced guide, who will choose the route best suited to your level of experience and fitness, show you the local sights, plan stops to sample the best local cuisine, and thus ensure the perfect adventure.
- 1 / 11 Andrej Remškar - Guide A
- 2 / 11 Want to experience spectacu...
- 3 / 11 By the Tržič dragon
- 4 / 11 On Konjščica pasture (photo...
- 5 / 11 A stop at Šija Scouts Hut o...
Who is better equipped to provide the best cycling adventure from among a wealth of routes in the Tržič area than an experienced local guide who was responsible for mapping out most of the cycling routes on this portal?
We can arrange any sort of cycling tour, from shorter half-day trips to week-long journeys; for individuals, couples, families, or larger groups.
It doesn't matter whether we ride regular or electric bikes - either way, we'll enjoy remote Tržič trails in a spectacular natural setting surrounded by majestic mountains. The pace will not be rushed, and we'll take time to enjoy tasty local dishes on the mountain pastures. Along the way we'll get to know natural and cultural attractions, and for those with a lust for adventure we'll descend along the best trails. You'll also always take away some new cycling proficiency from the tour, since we are always improving our own knowledge of cycling technique and rules of behaviour in the natural environment and pass this along to all participants.
Our outstanding knowledge of the entire region and many years of guiding experience in Slovenia means that the tour will always be adapted to the expectations and abilities of participants as well as circumstances.
Guiding is offered in Slovene, English, German, and Croatian languages.
On request we can also provide:
- rental of regular or electric bikes and protective equipment,
- transportation from your accommodation to the starting point of the tour and back,
- guiding of large groups (more than 8 participants) by multiple guides,
- tours involving less pedalling supported by shuttles.
Shorter, less demanding tours, also suitable for families
- Forests of Tržič
- Along the Three Bells Trail
- The Rosary Trail
Half-day and full-day tours around Tržič
- Stegovnik Waterfall
- Bistrica pasture
- The forest below Kriška Gora
- Mountain pastures beneath Košuta - Pungrat, Šija, Kofce
- Preval pasture
- Konjščica pasture
- Javornik pasture
Multi-day mountain biking tours around Slovenia
- Trans Slovenia MTB - from the Karavanks to the Adriatic Sea (7 days)
- Trans Slovenia Easy - from the Karavanks to the Adriatic Sea (7 days)
- Trans Karavanke MTB Trail: Jezersko - Tromeja (4 days)
- The best single track trails of the Gorenjska region (4-7 days)
- The best single track trails of Slovenia (4-7 days)