Kajža is a perfect cottage located in a pristine natural environment and surrounded by spectacular mountain scenery. It is ideal for groups of young people, families, cyclists, hikers and anyone who enjoys nature and appreciates cultural and rural architecture.
Kajža offers two rooms that can sleep up to six persons, with free parking, kitchen, bathroom, fireplace, air conditioning, free WiFi and living room with a large table.
There is an outdoor grill next to the cottage that is fully available to guests.
A beach volleyball court is located in the immediate vicinity, and there is also a ping pong table and small football pitch.
The cottage is located close to the Smuk restaurant.
English, German and Croatian spoken. Pets are not allowed.
Worth visiting nearby:
- Kosmač Gallery and Workshop
- Krucefix distillery
- CheraHiking – experience the Dragon's Trail through the Karawanks
- Balkan Campers - fun VW camper vans for hire
- Kofce Mountain Hostel
- The Dovžan Gorge
- Smuk Guesthouse and Pizzeria
- Gorenjska Beach
- Dobrča Mountain Hut
- Biking the mountain pastures below Košuta
- Caravan park at Gorenjska Plaža (Gorenjska Beach)
- Firbc' Okn Restaurant