Anderle Mountain Guiding
Experience the mountains of Tržič as never before. Visit the north wall of Storžič, ski down Begunjščica, climb in the Dovžan Gorge, tour high-elevation pastures by mountain bike.
- 1 / 12 Anderle Mountain Guiding
- 2 / 12 Anderle Mountain Guiding
- 3 / 12 Mountain climbing
- 4 / 12 Anderle Mountain Guiding
- 5 / 12 Anderle Mountain Guiding
Acquire new knowledge and experience for safer hiking in the mountains in summer and winter. Anderle Mountain Guiding provides courses and guiding for mountain biking, ski touring, and mountaineering and climbing trips for individuals and groups.
Mountaineering, ski touring and mountain biking courses are offered for all levels. Guided trips are of varying difficulty and are offered in summer and winter. The programmes are tailored to your preferences and prior experience and are carried out by a professional mountain guide with an IFMGA license. Mountaineering equipment rental, advice on purchasing equipment and instruction regarding its proper use are available.
Worth visiting nearby:
- Sonce Balkonce (Sunny Balcony) Apartment
- Balkan Campers - fun VW camper vans for hire
- Base Camp
- Base Camp: Hiking in the Tržič area
- Kosmač Gallery and Workshop
- Krucefix distillery
- The Dovžan Gorge
- Germovka Forge
- Glamping Mountain Fairytale
- Firbc' Okn Restaurant
- Smuk Guesthouse and Pizzeria
- Tržič Museum
- The old town centre
- The dragon from the rooster's egg