The Karavla Inn is located below the Ljubelj border crossing, alongside the Mauthausen memorial, and is an excellent starting point for hikes in the nearby mountains, or for a meal to regain your strength after a hike. On offer are top quality Slovenian dishes such as venison, lamb, trout, soups and stews, and of course the famous Tržič bržola.
The inn also has a separate room for organized groups and 24 dormitory beds. There is ample space for parking.
On offer are top quality Slovenian dishes such as venison, lamb, trout, soups and stews, and of course the famous Tržič bržola.The chef also prepares vegetarian dishes.
- indoors: 50 people
- on the terrace: 80 people
24 dormitory beds (7 / 7 / 10) with shared use of bathroom and toilet.
Overnight guests may choose breakfast, half board or full board options.
- Hutko House for children,
- a log cabin next to the inn, ideal for parties, anniversaries, and meetings,
- multi-purpose playing field beside the log cabin,
- visit to the adventure park or Mauthausen museum (both require advance booking).
- Tuesday - Saturday: 10:00 - 22:00
- Sunday: 10:00 - 20:00
- Monday: closed
Groups must be booked in advance.