Gozd Mountain Refuge (891 m)
The refuge is located at the western edge of the village of Gozd along the road that comes from Križe. The village is sited on a beautiful terrace on the southern slope of Kriška Gora. The refuge is surrounded by forest on three sides; when you step onto the nearby meadow towards Kriška Gora, a view of the nearby mountains opens up. The lower station of the freight cable car to Kriška Gora is located at the refuge.
- 1 / 5 Gozd Mountain Refuge (891 m)
- 2 / 5 View towards Kriška Gora
- 3 / 5 Caretakers Marija and Pavel...
- 4 / 5
There are 35 seats, a bar counter, and a fireplace in the restaurant area; in front of the shelter are a a nice terrace, dance floor, children's carousel, swings, bocce court, and air rifle range.
Gozd Mountain Shelter opening hours are as follows:
- Friday and the day before a holiday: 13. 00 - 22.00
- Saturday, Sunday, and holidays: 6.30 - 22.00
- Other days by prior arrangement with the caretaker.