Gozd Mountain Refuge (891 m)
The refuge is located at the western edge of the village of Gozd along the road that comes from Križe. The village is sited on a beautiful terrace on the southern slope of Kriška Gora. The refuge is surrounded by forest on three sides; when you step onto the nearby meadow towards Kriška Gora, a view of the nearby mountains opens up. The lower station of the freight cable car to Kriška Gora is located at the refuge.
- 1 / 4 Gozd Mountain Refuge (891 m)
- 2 / 4 Gozd Mountain Refuge (891 m)
- 3 / 4 Gozd Mountain Refuge (891 m)
- 4 / 4 Gozd Mountain Refuge (891 m)
There are 35 seats, a bar counter, and a fireplace in the restaurant area; in front of the shelter are a a nice terrace, dance floor, children's carousel, swings, bocce court, and air rifle range.
Opening hours from 1 October 2020 to 30 June 2021:
- Friday and the day before the holiday: 1 pm–12 am
- Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 6:30 am–12 am
- Other days by prior arrangement with the caretaker.
From 1 July to 30 September: nonstop