LIFE Bike - cycling adventures, tours, trips and events
The team at LIFE Bike are fans of the local characteristics and clean environment that surround us. They hope to inspire others to experience the outdoors and live life to the fullest through cycling adventures and outdoor events. Their cycling adventures and events are an opportunity to revitalize your perception of the world and connect with other people.
- 1 / 16 LIFE Bike - cycling adventures, tours, trips and events
- 2 / 16 LIFE Bike - cycling adventu...
- 3 / 16 LIFE Bike - cycling adventu...
- 4 / 16 LIFE Bike - cycling adventu...
- 5 / 16 LIFE Bike - cycling adventu...
LIFE Bike is a passionate team of cyclists who create and carry out unique cycling experiences. They are committed to various forms of fulfilling and gratifying cycling. They can organize cycling trips, trips, workshops, cycling events for you or simply help you rent a bike.
They believe that spending time outdoors is time well spent. They have been sharing their passion for cycling and adventure since 1998. Their mission is to provide a unique experience that coexists with nature and they are specialized for adventure cycling tours, mountain biking, gravel cycling, e-cycling and cycling events and workshops. With over 20 years of experience, they passionately believe that cycling adventures and sustainable cycling events make the world a better place.
They are proud to form one of the best cycling companies. They have created their own story for people like you and invite you to join them for an amazing cycling experience.
cycling camps and workshops and adventure packages:
- MTB camp; 6-day mountain biking camp,
- mountain biking workshops for beginners and more experienced bikers,
- one-day mountain biking trips in different locations (Karawanks, Pokljuka, Jelovica, Soča Valley, etc.),
- Karawanks 3000+; one-day gathering of passionate singletrack enthusiasts and experiencing mountain pastures in the Karawanks,
- ladies on bikes; one-day cycling get-together for women that has become a tradition,
- self-guided Trans Karavanke; 4-day hike; Ljubelj - Prevala - Roblek Mountain Hostel - Stol - Golica Mountain Hut - Mojstrana,
- family adventure holidays); 7-day multi-activity programme (canyoning, rafting, 2-day mountain hike, sport climbing, etc.) suitable for families with children.
- Trans Karavanke MTB Trail
- K11 - Mountain pastures below Košuta
- K12 - Dolga Njiva pasture
- K14 - Javornik pasture by way of Medvodje
- K15 - To Konjščica by way of Vetrh pasture
- K16 - Tržič - Jezersko
- K17 - Traverse of Košuta
- K21 - Storžič Mountain Hostel
- K22 - Javornik pasture
- K24 - Across Tič pasture on Konjščica
- K25 - Around Kriška Gora
- K31 - Across Bistriška pasture towards Dobrča
- K32 - Around Begunjščica and Dobrča
- K34 - Up and down around Dobrča
- K35 - Ljubelj Pass
- K37 - Around Begunjščica: Preval, Zelenica
- K36 - Zelenica - Border Patrol Trail
- K41 - Bistrica pasture - Ravne
- K42 - The Rosary Trail by bike
- K43 - Dobrča
- K51 - Udin Woods - by bike along the edge and then boldly across
- K52 - Easy cycling along the Three Bells Trail
- K53 - Through Udin Woods to Kriva Jelka
- K54 - Gozd
- K55 - Gozd - Udin Woods